Is this really Greek pasta? Probably not. The name, as far as I know, comes only from the feta. But it is so simple to make, packed with vitamins and minerals, and tasty. It’s also vegetarian. Heap in on your plate and enjoy!
- 4 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cans white beans
- 1 T basil
- 1 T oregano
- 1 t garlic powder
- 2 bags spinach, chopped
- 1 lb whole wheat penne, cooked
- 4 oz feta, crumbled
- Bring tomatoes, beans, and spices to a boil
- Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes.
- Add spinach, cook 2 minutes more.
- Place pasta on plates, top with sauce, sprinkle with feta.
Recipe source: unknown