Sam and I started using coupon books (our local ones were called Happenings Books back in the day) when we were in college a quarter a century ago. Even though we are far away from our starving college days, we are still avid coupon users for our weekly date night. It’s an easy way to save money without spending inordinate amounts of time doing so. And every little bit adds up as long as the opportunity cost isn’t high!
Right now the Entertainment Coupon Book — personalized for almost every area in the US — is on sale for 2014 are 70% off with free shipping until December 30, 2013.
Note: the offer is not good until New Year’s Eve, but until the day before that!
Wondering what kind of deals they offer? Hop over to Entertainment.com and enter your zip code. You’ll see both printed and web offers available in your area.
Here are some examples from businesses I have patronized in the past from the coupon book for Utah:
- Utah Idaho Map Supply – $5 off $20
- Wallaby’s – 2 smokehouse meals + dessert for $16
- Los Hermanos – $5 off $15
- Arby’s – buy 1 chicken sandwich get 1 free
- Jiffy Lube – $6 off safety inspection
- Yogurt Bliss – Buy 1 menu item get 1 free
- Payless Shoe Source – 20% off
- Harbor Freight Tools – 20% off
- JCWs – buy 1 burger get 1 free
- Color Me Mine – free studio admission
- Office Depot – $10 off $50
- Hundreds more!
See if the offers in your area will net you some savings like they do for us. 70% Off Entertainment Coupon Book + Free Shipping continued